The following general information guides will help you understand with some basic compliance requirements for a Singapore Private Limited Company:
Please seek professional advise to fulfill your own requirements as the compliance vary according to different types of companies, industries and/or nature of businesses.
|Source of Information, Guidelines, Compliance, Laws, Rules & Regulations is from the relevant authorities of Singapore|
|Details of Source||Name of Authorities|
- Corporate matters such as Companies, Businesses, etc
- The Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Fair Employment Practices (FEP)
- Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP)
- Immigration matters & Student Passes
- Immigration Checkpoints Authority (ICA)
- The Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS)
- Skills Development Levy (SDL)
- SkillsFuture Singapore Agency
- The Ministry Of Manpower (MOM)
Please CONTACT us if you wish to know about these or many other services.