Considerable Reasons for Switching to ACHI
When you get dissatisfied with any of the following issues then we strongly suggest you to consider for switching :
- Tired of too many different people for each matter
- Each time different people for same matter
- Complexity to choose right person for contact
- Vulnerable to mistakes
- Treating you as one of many clients
- Sub-standard quality
- Higher charges
- High frequency of increase of charges
- Lacking of personalised one to one service
- Lacking of 24/7 availability for any queries
Easier Shifting to ACHI
It’s an easy process as we would expect you to let us have some basic information of your company and then we would take care of the rest.
The processing method is:
- We would propose our services with charges to you.
- Upon acceptance of our proposals, we would contact your existing service provider to find out more details.
- We would prepare the necessary documents & do the lodgements with the regulatory authority for shifting.
- Your existing service provider would be duly notified.
- We would then collect the documents from your existing service provider.
- We would analyse the documents and your needs.
- Then we would advise you with further requirements which are to be met out as compliance for any missing items.
When you have any second thought then why not just switch to ACHI where one to one personalised service is provided.