FAQ On Work Holiday Pass (WHVP)

FAQ On Work Holiday Pass (under Work And Holiday Visa Programme) (WHVP)

Your burning questions on Work Holiday Pass (Under WHVP) are answered here.

What other requirements are there for the Work and Holiday Visa Programme?
  • In addition to being Australian, as well as a student or graduate, you must be able to support yourself financially while in Singapore.
  • You’ll need to declare sufficient funds for your arrival, stay and departure.
Can I extend my stay on the Work and Holiday Visa Programme?
Can I re-apply for WHVP again?
Do I need to find a job before I apply for a Work Holiday Pass under the Work and Holiday Visa Programme?
  • No.
  • Note: The Work Holiday Pass does not exempt you from complying with registration requirements to practise in Singapore for professions such as medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, architecture, law, etc.
Can I travel out of Singapore while on the Work and Holiday Visa Programme?
  • Yes. You can travel in and out of Singapore with your Work Holiday Pass card and green Disembarkation / Embarkation card (IMM27), or multiple journey visa.
  • If you are waiting for your Work Holiday Pass card, you can use the notification letter to travel in and out of Singapore.


ACHI biz is one of the licensed Employment Agencies in Singapore. We will assist your work pass related applications and appeals at our level best with the regulatory authority Ministry Of Manpower (MOM) for successful outcome.


Please refer to our GUIDES for more information, SERVICES to meet your requirements or CONTACT us if you wish to avail these or many other services.

× Available on SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday