ACHI BIZ is generally called as Corporate Services Provider [CSP] duly registered with The Registrar, Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) with name of ACHI BIZ SERVICES PTE. LTD. (UEN: 201415822C).
ACHI BIZ is emerging as an Employment Cum Recruitment Agency viz. ACHI BIZ SERVICES PTE. LTD. duly registered (18C9185) with Ministry Of Manpower (MOM) and has committed to provide the global recruitment services to both Employees and Employers with true honesty and high level of trustworthy.
A CORPORATE SERVICE PROVIDER working with holistic perspective to create unprecedented value for the Entrepreneurs and Corporate Companies for more than a decade.
At ACHI BIZ, we provide a trustworthy & honesty Employment and Recruitment Agency services.
Signing the Employers’ Pledge means that we agree with the principles of fair employment and that we will work towards adopting these principles in the management of our human resources.
- Recruit and select employees on the basis of merit (such as skills, experience or ability to perform the job), regardless of age, race, gender, religion, marital status and family responsibilities, or disability.
- Treat employees fairly and with respect and implement progressive human resource management systems.
- Provide employees with equal opportunity to be considered for training and development based on their strengths and needs to help them achieve their full potential.
- Reward employees fairly based on their ability, performance, contribution and experience.
- Comply with the labour laws and abide by the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices.
Exclusive job portal is going to be launched soon to serve both the Employers and Employees.
Employees, get ready to switch your career through ACHI BIZ to the ever best Employer.
Employers could find the best of best Employees through ACHI BIZ.
Both the Employers and the job seekers are requested to contact us by email until the exclusive portal is launched.
|Source of Information, Guidelines, Compliance, Laws, Rules & Regulations is from the relevant authorities of Singapore|
|Details of Source||Name of Authorities|