Package Id: SGCS
|No.||Description||Amount in SGD|
Incorporation of Company
· KYC & CDD
· Name Reservation after search
· Preparation of documents for Incorporation
· Preparation of Constitution
· E-Notice of Incorporation
· Our fees including payable to Authority
· Share Certificate
· First Board Meeting Resolution
· One Board Resolution to open Bank Account
· Digital Statutory Register comprising Minutes, Share Cert., Etc
|Company Secretary for the first year only||600|
|Assistance to open a corporate bank account||F.O.C.|
|Other Optional Services with this package|
|Registered Office Address (ROA) for 1 year from the incorporation date||600|
Terms & Conditions:
- Any withdrawal of processing before incorporation shall be subject to admin fee of SGD500/- for our documentations and the balance monies will be remitted back in the same mode of receipt. (All the bank charges shall be borne by the beneficiary).
- There shall be no refund once the company is incorporated.
- The above price is exclusively applicable only for package of services.
- The price for any individual service will vary and please contact us for affordable Quotation.
The process of this package:
Step 1 – Submit Your Company Incorporation Request and Details
Once we have received the details for your company incorporation, we will prepare and email you our Invoice first.
Step 2 – Make Payment
Arrange for payment which is accepted through the most common methods – Cash, Cheque, ATM Transfer, FAST, GIRO, Online Transfer, Money Transfer, PayNow, Telegraphic Transfer & PayPal including Credit or Debit Cards. (All banks’ & PayPal’s charges shall be borne by the remitter).
Step 3 – Documents for Incorporation
We will proceed further with following steps only upon receipt of full payment:
- Checking whether the proposed company name is available.
- Reaching you for any clarification and provide appropriate guidance.
- Preparing the pre-incorporation documents for signatures.
The incorporation documents will have to be signed in front of us in Singapore. However, if you are not in Singapore, you can sign the documents in front of a Notary Public in your home country. We may require the signed original documents which you can courier to us after emailing them for vetting through and once they are in order. You can contact us further for any other alternative solution for this processing.
Step 4 – Incorporation of Company
Once the documents are duly received, we will submit the application for incorporation of your Singapore Company with the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA). After the Singapore Company is incorporated, you can open your corporate bank account which we will assist.
Documents required for incorporation
In order to incorporate your company in Singapore, we require you to furnish the following documents:
- KYC Form
- Company name
- Description of business activities
- Particulars of Shareholder/s
- Particulars of Director/s
- Registered office address
- Particulars of Company Secretary/ies
- Constitution (Refer to Model Constitution by ACRA)
We will typically require these documents from you in order to prepare the necessary documentations:
- For Singapore residents who are Singapore Citizen: Copy of Singapore identity card as well as Know Your Client (KYC) particulars
- For Singapore residents who are Singapore Permanent Residents: Copy of Singapore identity card, Copy of passport, proof of overseas residential address, as well as Know Your Client (KYC) particulars
- For corporate shareholder/s: Copy of corporate registration documents, such as a Certificate of Incorporation, Profile, Constitution and a copy of the letter of Appointment for Corporate Representative to sign all the required documents relating to the proposed incorporation.
- You may be requested to furnish with more additional details if required.
- Any non-English documents are required to be translated into English with official endorsements.
Step 5 – Opening of a Corporate Bank Account remotely
We could assist with you to open a Corporate Bank Account remotely once the incorporation process is over.