This option is suitable for any foreign professional or entrepreneur who does not want to relocate to Singapore after forming a Singapore Private Limited Company for running day to day business operations.
Package Id: FICN
Amount in SGD
Incorporation of Company
· KYC & CDD
· Name Reservation after search
· Preparation of documents for Incorporation
· Preparation of Constitution
· E-Notice of Incorporation
· Our fees including payable to Authority
· Share Certificate
· First Board Meeting Resolution
· One Board Resolution to open Bank Account
· Digital Statutory Register comprising Minutes, Share Cert., Etc
|Company Secretary for the first year only||600|
|Temporary Local Nominee Director Fee for 1 year||6,000|
|Assistance to open a corporate bank account||F.O.C.|
|Other Optional Services with this package|
|Registered Office Address (ROA) for 1 year from the incorporation date||600|
Terms & Conditions:
- For the provision of temporary local Nominee Director’ service, you will be required to place a refundable Security Deposit of SGD6,000/- with us which will attract no interest.
- Once you do not require the temporary local Nominee Director’ service then we would refund promptly only after setting-off against with any other outstanding invoices at that point of time.
- The appointment of our temporary local Nominee Director is also subject to the satisfactory of our “Know Your Client” and “Customer Due Diligence” requirements.
- The minimum commitment period for providing temporary local Nominee Director’ service is four months regardless of your requirement.
- The temporary local Nominee Director’ service fee will be subject to refund on pro-rated basis only after the commitment period which will be four months.
- Commitment period does mean that we will continue to provide the temporary local Nominee Director’ service in case of your own arrangement to appoint the Director with any other local resident or upon approval of your Work Pass during the first four months. In either situation we will resign immediately upon appointment of local resident Director.
- Any withdrawal of processing before incorporation shall be subject to admin fee of SGD500/- for our documentations and the balance monies will be remitted back in the same mode of receipt. (All the bank charges shall be borne by the beneficiary).
- There shall be no refund once the company is incorporated.
- The above price is exclusively applicable only for package of services.
- The price for any individual service will vary and please contact us for affordable Quotation.
The process of this package:
Step 1 – Submit Your Company Incorporation Request and Details
Once we have received the details for your company incorporation, we will prepare and email you our Invoice first.
Step 2 – Make Payment
Arrange for payment which is accepted through the most common methods – Cash, Cheque, ATM Transfer, FAST, GIRO, Online Transfer, Money Transfer, PayNow, Telegraphic Transfer & PayPal including Credit or Debit Cards. (All banks’ & PayPal’s charges shall be borne by the remitter).
Step 3 – Documents for Incorporation
We will proceed further with following steps only upon receipt of full payment:
- Checking whether the proposed company name is available.
- Reaching you for any clarification and provide appropriate guidance.
- Preparing the pre-incorporation documents for signatures.
- Digital signature system is adapted.
The incorporation documents will have to be signed in front of us in Singapore. Alternatively, you may allow us to sight your original identity card over the Video call. However, if you are not in Singapore, you can sign the documents in front of a Notary Public in your home country. We may require the signed original documents which you can courier to us after emailing them for vetting through and once they are in order. You can contact us further for any other alternative solution for this processing.
Step 4 – Incorporation of Company
Once the documents are duly received, we will submit the application for incorporation of your Singapore Company with the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA). After the Singapore Company is incorporated, you can open your corporate bank account which we will assist.
Documents required to incorporate a Singapore Pte Ltd Co.
In order to incorporate your company in Singapore, we require you to furnish the following documents:
- KYC Form
- Company name
- Description of business activities
- Particulars of Shareholder/s
- Particulars of Director/s
- Registered office address
- Constitution (Refer to Model Constitution by ACRA)
We will typically require these documents from you in order to prepare the necessary documentations:
- For non-residents: Copy of passport, proof of overseas residential address as well as Know Your Client particulars such as reference letters from banks, personal and business profiles, etc.
- For corporate shareholder/s: Copy of corporate registration documents, such as a Certificate of Incorporation, Profile, Constitution and a copy of the letter of Appointment for Corporate Representative to sign all the required documents relating to the proposed incorporation.
- You may be requested to furnish with more additional details if required.
- Any non-English documents are required to be translated into English with official endorsements.
Step 5 – Opening of a Corporate Bank Account remotely
We could assist with you to open a Corporate Bank Account remotely once the incorporation process is over.