At ACHI BIZ, we provide a trustworthy & honesty Immigration related services.
Facts on Singapore Permanent Residence.
Immigration to Singapore is historically the main impetus for population growth in the country since the founding of modern Singapore in the early 19th century.
Immigration and immigrant workers in Singapore have been closely associated with Singapore’s economic developments.
The Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) has enacted with a number of criteria for eligibility for Singapore Permanent Residence.
We are assisting many residents to become Singapore Permanent Resident by strictly adhering to policies, procedures, rules, regulations and the laws in Singapore.
Non-Singaporeans can become Singapore Permanent Residents (SPRs) by obtaining an Entry Permit. An application for an Entry Permit is an application for Singapore Permanent Residence.
The following categories of foreigners are eligible to submit applications:
|Immigration Status||Who is it for|
Singapore Permanent Resident
The GIP eases the way for foreign investors, entrepreneurs and business executives to set up and conduct businesses in Singapore. The Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB) will provide assistance in linking up foreign entrepreneurs and investors with local business networks, thus opening up more opportunities for business collaborations. Through the GIP, you can tap on with ease a range of immigration facilitation for your entry and stay in Singapore. Investors/Entrepreneurs who have a good track record and who are interested to invest in Singapore may apply for PR.
As Singapore’s lead agency for global business, EDB has a long track record of supporting international businesses as they seek out new growth opportunities in Asia and the world. EDB works closely with corporate investors on a case-by-case basis to establish or deepen their strategic activities in Singapore. Whether your goal is to set up a new venture in Singapore, or to drive top-line growth of your existing business, find out how EDB can facilitate your Singapore business journey.
Individual investors who are interested in being based in Singapore can consider the Global Investor Programme (GIP), which allows eligible foreign investors and their families to apply for Singapore Permanent Residence (PR). Administered by Contact Singapore, a division of the EDB, find out why the GIP is one of the most in-demand visas of the investment world.
Click here to learn IN DETAILS about Global Investor Programme (GIP) For Privilege of Permanent Residence (PR) in Singapore.
Under the Enlistment Act, all male Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents, unless exempted*, are required to serve National Service (NS). Following the completion of full-time NS, they will be required to serve up to 40 days of Operationally Ready National Service (ORNS) per year for the duration of their ORNS training cycle, till the age of 50 years (for officers) or 40 years (for other ranks).
Main applicants who are granted PR status under the Professionals/Technical Personnel and Skilled Workers Scheme or the Investor Scheme, are exempted from NS.
Male applicants who are granted PR status as a Foreign Student or under their parents’ sponsorship are required to register for NS upon reaching 16½ years old and will be scheduled for enlistment at the earliest opportunity upon reaching 18 years old. Deferment from NS for university studies, regardless of whether such studies have begun, will not be granted. Those who are pursuing full-time GCE ’A’ Level or Polytechnic Diploma studies (or equivalent) may be granted deferment if they meet the deferment conditions stipulated by the Ministry of Defence. All male applicants are required to access www.cmpb.gov.sg for information on NS deferment, pre-enlistment process and Exit Permit requirements, before proceeding with the application.
Males who are granted Singapore PR, and who were previously Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, are liable to be called up for NS regardless of the scheme under which their PR status was granted.
Renouncing or losing one’s PR status without serving or completing full-time NS would have an adverse impact on any immediate or future applications to work, study or live in Singapore, or for Singapore citizenship or PR status. Renouncing or losing one’s PR status without serving or completing full-time NS may also adversely affect any immediate or future applications for renewal of Re-entry Permits made by one’s family members or sponsors.
For further enquiries, please contact:
Central Manpower Base
*Main applicants who are granted PR status under the Professionals/Technical Personnel and Skilled Workers Scheme or the Investor Scheme, are exempted from NS.
Why ACHI BIZ for SPR?
Common Challenges Faced by Many Applicants
- Lacking Knowledge of ICA Policies up to date
- High Rate of Rejections
- Panicking after listening stories by Friends
- Unfamiliar with New e-PR application channel
- Attempting with Insufficient Documents
- Time Consuming
- Unsure of the Best Time To Apply
- Finding difficulty to reach a genuine service provider
ACHI BIZ’s Unique Approach
- Face to face consultancy
- Analysing nucleus family
- Analysing Educational Qualifications
- Assessing experiences against qualifications
- Focusing to strengthen overall profile
- Updating with current Policies
- Determination of potential eligibility
2) Submission with ICA
- One-To-One Case Study
- Special Attention to more complexities
- Reviewing of all Documents
- Processing of all required Documents
- Checking if any preferred date for submission
- e-Submission with ICA
3) Post Submission with ICA
- Regular monitoring of changes in Policies
- Advices in case of changes in Policies
- Special Attention to more complexities
4) Rejection and Appeal
- Advisory on Rejection in case
- Free Appeals
- Regular monitoring of changes in Policies during appeal
- Advices in case of changes in Policies during appeal
- Determination of potential eligibility on Appeal
Why ACHI BIZ is specialist for SPR?
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR SUCCESS!
- Proficiency in handling
- Sound Knowledge of Immigration Policies
- Analysing Policies up to date
- Gathering information from our other pool of clients too
- Case studies based on the gathered information
- Strong competency on documentations
- Adhere to internal Policy for structured approach
- Know how to handle with complex cases
- We strive best towards success
- Prepare Appeal
- Partial Refund of fees upon unsuccessful outcome
- No bluffing!
- We are genuine professionals with Trustworthiness & Honesty
Source of Information for Immigration & its related matters is from the Immigration And Checkpoints Authority (ICA) and GIP from EDB, Singapore.